If you want to buy a DSLR Camera Under 50000 range or upto 30,000 from indian market so you are at the right place here. I tried to provides you one of the best information including technology and features of camera and their lenses, such as focal length, shutter speed, ISO, Aperture and filters.
Whenever I think about to capture my moments into camera, I thought to contact a photographer, but some time they can’t reach due to some reason, So now I m thinking to buy a DSLR Camera which should be under My budget. So if you guys also want to get a cheap and best camera under a range of 30,000 to 50,000 so here I am going to introduce top 5 DSLR Cameras with you.
Each DSLR Camera’s includes some best features like large image sensor, ISO-Range, Aperture, Focal Point, Superior Optics, Manual Controls and time laps system etc. Every camera should have a feature for professional photography this is fast processing and versatility of changeable lenses. Here over this review of Best DSLR Cameras I will disclose about camera body and basic lens kit.
Keep in mind if you guys are just starting photography and you are a learner now so don’t waste too much money to buy camera above 50,000’s range, because it will cost you a huge amount and their are lot’s of unusual features for beginners of photography. So I personally suggest you buy some cheap cost DSLR Cameras to make your photo shoot perfect.
Best 5 DSLR Cameras Under INR 50,000 in India – Reviews
1. Canon EOS 600D
Canon is a famous camera maker in India and across the world, now there Canon EOS 600D DSLR Camera which is one of the best camera in the range under 50,000, comes with 18-135mm Lens.
Features of Canon EOS 600D DSLR:
– 18 Megapixel high image quality CMOS sensor
– 3-inch wide Vari-Angle Clear View LCD monitor that contains over a million dots
– 1080p Full HD Video Recording
– DIGIC 4 image processor of 14 bit to boost image processing in camera.
– ISO speed of 100-6400 which is up-gradable upto 12800.
– Compatible with the entire range of EF mount lenses and EF-S mount lenses.
– The best feature which is evergreen till the 2 years, Yes it’s all about warranty of this DSLR Camera.
2. Canon EOS 750D
As we previously mentioned Canon is best brand of DSLR Camera. Canon EOS 750D with 18-55 IS STM Lens which is under my budget 50,000 Rupees in India.
Features of Canon EOS 750D:
– 24.2 Megapixel CMOS image sensor.
– 9-point all cross-type AF and creative filters and the new Hybrid CMOS AF III.
– DIGIC 6 image processor which creates high image quality images.
– 3 inch TFT Color Liquid-crystal Monitor.
– ISO speed of 100-6400.
– 2 years Canon India warranty.
Price : ₹52,695
3. Nikon D5300
Nikon is another famous camera maker in India and across the world, now there Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera which is one of the best camera in the range under 50,000, comes with 18-140mm Lens.
Features of Nikon D5300:
– 24.2 Megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor.
– WiFi feature where you can transfer file over WiFi connected device.
– 3.2-inch, 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with a wide viewing angle of 170°
– 1080p Full HD Video Recording.
– GPS function which saves location for images.
– Optimal sharpness, its accurate 39-point auto-focus.
– 2 Years Nikon India Warranty.
Price : ₹47,451
So according to me this one is best featured DSLR camera for everyone. You should by this camera from flipkart and other e-commerce websites.
4. Nikon D5500
Nikon D5500 is another best camera in Industry of DSLR which is really under my budget i was thinking to buy it and start capturing best moments of my life. It comes with 18-55mm Lens with Full HD Recording so it means it’s an wow camera for everyone in India under 50000 budget.
Features of Nikon D5500 :
– 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
– Yes it have WiFi feature where you can transfer file over WiFi connected device.
– 3.2-inch TFT LCD touchscreen.
– 1080p Full HD Video Recording.
– 39-point auto- focus feature which quickly locks on to and track subjects.
– ISO range between 100 and 12800.
– 2 Years Nikon India Warranty, Means for next 2 years you can use it in toughest conditions.
This one in another best DSLR camera under 50000 budget in India where Nikon India is a famous DSLR maker across the world and provides best quality camera to their customers with warranty.
Features of Nikon D5200:
– 24.1 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
– 39-Point Auto-Focus.
– 3 inch vari-angle TFT monitor with viewing angle of 170 °.
– 1080p Full HD Recording.
– WiFi feature which allow you to transfer file over WiFi connected device.
– Oh!o this having a discouraging feature which is one year warranty, but it’s really Nice DSLR Camera to buy under 50,000 rupees budget in India.
Cameras Reviews Basis of Budget Under INR 50,000
So as I have mentioned top 5 DSLR cameras which are available in Indian market which is not too much costly and under 50,000 rupees. Means these all photo shooters available in your budget at best prices. Here Nikon D5300 is best for everyone. If you guys are learner and beginner in photo-shooting industry you can buy this camera and trust me one of my professional photographer friend suggested me to capture natural and funny moments of my life with this awesome DSLR Camera. Which is really available in my budget under 50000 rupees. Yes if you loved this article so don’t forget to share it with your friends, so they can capture their moments into a camera and share it with you over social network platform including Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram.